Servings: 8 Prep 5 mins Slow Cook 5 hrs (low) or 3 hours (high)
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (about 2-1/2 pounds), trimmed and cut in half lengthwise
- 1 1/4 cups prepared low-sodium barbecue sauce
- 4 cups packaged coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat coleslaw dressing
- 8 hamburger buns
1. Place roast and 1 cup water in slow cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 5 hours.
2. Remove pork from slow cooker and discard water. When cool enough to handle, shred pork into bite-size pieces; discard any excess fat. Stir pork together with barbecue sauce.
3. Stir together coleslaw mix and dressing. Place 1/2 cup pork mixture on buns and top with 1/2 cup coleslaw. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 456, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 74, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 47, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 31, sodium (mg): 1050, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.