- 1 pound pork tenderloin, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 5 rolls, split
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- Sliced dill pickles
1. Use a large skillet to brown the pork and onion in hot oil over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain the fat and stir in the tomato sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, and mustard. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Uncover and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes, until the sauce reaches the consistency you like.
2. Spoon pork into rolls and top with coleslaw mix and pickles.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 5; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 280, Fat, total (g): 7, carb. (g): 29, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 24, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.