1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Slice onion into thin slices. Separate slices into rings.
3. Heat a medium-size nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion rings and cook 3 minutes to soften slightly.
4. Meanwhile, heat BBQ shredded pork in microwave as package directs for 2 minutes.
5. Lay pizza crust on a pizza pan. Spread with softened onions, BBQ pork and top with shredded cheddar cheese. Sprinkle with sliced jalapeno peppers, if desired.
6. Bake at 400 degrees F for 12 minutes, or until pork is heated through and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges and serve.