Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Bake 400°F 25 mins
- 1 18 ounce container shredded barbecued pork
- 1 6 1/2 ounce package corn-muffin mix
- 2 tablespoons butter (for muffin mix)
- 1/3 cup milk (for muffin mix)
- 1 11 ounce can Mexican corn with peppers, drained
- 1 16 ounce bag coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup coleslaw dressing
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Divide shredded pork among four small oven-proof dishes. Prepare corn-muffin batter according to package directions. Stir drained corn into batter.
2. Spoon muffin batter over barbecued pork. Place dishes on a baking sheet and bake 25 minutes, or until corn-bread topping is golden brown. Let rest 5 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, toss coleslaw mix with dressing. Serve with potpies.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 679, carb. (g): 91, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 25, calcium (mg): 132, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.