1. Place an oven rack in lowest position; place a second rack in the middle position. Heat oven to 450 degrees F.Crust:
2. Mix flour, yeast, sugar and salt in bowl. Stir in very warm water and olive oil until dough forms.
3. Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface. Knead 10 minutes. Divide dough into 4 equal pieces. Cover with a clean dish towel; let rest 20 minutes.
4. Sprinkle 2 large baking sheets each with 1 teaspoon cornmeal. Pat each piece of dough to a 7-inch circle, stretching and shaping with hands.Toppings:
5. Top each crust round with 2 tablespoons pizza sauce. Place sliced tomato on two of the pizzas, and sliced pepperoni on the others. Top each pizza with 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella and 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Bake pizzas on bottom and middle racks in 450 degree F oven for 20 minutes, or until puffed and crust is golden brown, switching pans halfway. Makes 4 pizzas.