Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Bake 350°F 8 mins to 10 mins Cook 15 mins
- 4 strips lean bacon, cut in 1/2-inch pieces
- 3/4 small red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground paprika
1. Brown bacon in nonstick skillet, with ovenproof handle, 5 minutes. Transfer bacon to toweling to drain.
2. Pour off all but 1 tablespoon fat. Add potato, onion and rosemary. Cover; lower heat; cook, turning slices, until tender, 10 minutes.
3. Whisk eggs, water, salt and pepper in bowl. Pour over potatoes. Stir in bacon. Sprinkle with paprika.
4. Bake, uncovered, in 350 degree F oven until set, 8 to 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 271, Fat, total (g): 17, chol. (mg): 336, carb. (g): 12, pro. (g): 17, sodium (mg): 924, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.