Servings: 12 Prep 10 mins
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey-mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 strips bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Parsley, for garnish (optional)
1. Halve eggs lengthwise. Spoon out yolks into bowl. Reserve whites.
2. Mash yolks with fork. Add mayonnaise, honey-mustard, salt and pepper. Fold in bacon and cheese.
3. Fill each half egg white with yolk mixture. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 164, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 220, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 2, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 7, sodium (mg): 244, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.