Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Broil 15 mins
- 1 pork tenderloin (12 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon Chinese 5-spice powder
- 1/4 cup bottled plum sauce
- 1/4 cup rice-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dark Asian sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 1 pound package broccoli slaw
- 1 cup packaged grated carrots
1. Heat broiler. Rub pork with 5-spice powder.
2. Broil 6 inches from heat, turning once, for 15 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted in center registers 160 degrees F. Let cool. Cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. For dressing, whisk together plum sauce, vinegar, ginger, soy, cayenne and oils in bowl. Stir in mint.
4. Toss together broccoli slaw, carrots and dressing in bowl until coated. Transfer to serving platter. Arrange pork slices over top.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 240, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 50, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 21, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 18, sodium (mg): 412, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.