Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Bake 350°F 1 hr 5 mins to 1 hr 15 mins
- 1 3 pound boneless pork-loin roast, trimmed and tied
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons chopped dried apricots
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Place in large foil-lined roasting pan.
2. In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Brush mixture onto pork. Cook in the oven for 65 to 75 minutes, or until meat thermometer registers 160 degrees F. Let rest 15 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 303, Fat, total (g): 12, carb. (g): 9, pro. (g): 37, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.