Grill this savory pork roast with maple-glazed apple rings in the fall when apples are at their best and it's still warm enough to cook outdoors.
1. In bowl, combine apple juice concentrate, maple syrup, vinegar, oil, Worcestershire, salt, cinnamon and pepper. Place in large plastic food-storage bag with pork roast. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
2. Prepare outdoor grill with hot coals arranged for indirect grilling, or heat gas grill for indirect grilling. Remove pork from marinade; reserve marinade.
3. Grill pork over indirect heat, covered, 1-1/2 hours or until internal temperature registers 160 degrees F on instant-read meat thermometer. Remove pork from grill; let rest 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, place marinade in medium-size saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. In a small cup, stir together cornstarch and water. Stir into marinade. Gently boil 1 minute or until thickened.Apple Rings:
5. In large bowl, stir together butter, maple syrup and cinnamon. Add apple rings; toss to coat.
6. Grill apple rings over direct heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until glazed and tender. Serve pork with sauce and apples.