Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Total Time 20 mins
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 center cut pork chops
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 pear, cored and chopped
- 2/3 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Heat the canola oil in a large skillet. Sprinkle both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper. Saute for 5-6 minutes per side or until just pink in the center. Transfer to a plate and tent loosely with foil to keep warm.
2. If the skillet seems dry add a bit more canola oil. Add the cranberries, pear, raisins and scallions and saute over medium-low heat for 4-5 minutes. Add the honey and lemon juice.
3. Return the chops to the pan. Cook another minute, spooning the sauce over the chops.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 384, Fat, total (g): 12, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 38, fiber (g): 4, sugar (g): 28, pro. (g): 32, sodium (mg): 233, calcium (mg): 49, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.