1. Cook spaetzle for 25 minutes, as per package directions. (For noodles, cook 7 minutes or as per package directions.)
2. Meanwhile, blend flour, 1 teaspoon of the rosemary, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper in a dish. Coat pork in flour mixture.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add Brussels sprouts, radicchio, mushrooms, remaining rosemary and vegetable broth. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until softened. Add remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt.
4. In another large skillet, melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat. Add half the pork and brown on both sides (1 to 2 minutes per side). Repeat with remaining pork.
5. Drain spaetzle and stir into veggies. Serve pork over spaetzle mixture.