Servings: 4 Prep 25 mins Bake 400°F 15 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 thin boneless pork chops, 4 ounces each
- 3 tablespoons unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1 14 1/2 ounce can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1 pound small potatoes about 1 inch in diameter
- 1 pound Japanese eggplant, cut into 2 x 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound baby carrots
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees . Coat a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine mustard, dill, garlic and olive oil. Place pork chops in prepared dish and spread tops with an equal amount of mustard and dill mixture. Sprinkle bread crumbs over each chop. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until internal temperature registers 145 degrees . Place under broiler for 1 minute, if desired, until browned.
3. Meanwhile, place broth, garlic and potatoes in a large pot, cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, covered, 10 minutes. Add eggplant, carrots, salt and pepper. Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until vegetables are tender. Serve pork with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 333, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 62, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 38, fiber (g): 8, pro. (g): 30, sodium (mg): 740, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.