Prep 10 mins Cook 11 mins Microwave 4 mins
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 3/4 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 pork roast, cut into 1/2 -inch strips
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cooked spaghetti squash
- 4 10-inch multigrain wraps
- Lime wedges (optional)
- Reduced-fat sour cream (optional)
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add red pepper, onion, salt and pepper; cook, stirring frequently, until softened and lightly browned, about 8 minutes. Stir in pork and cilantro and warm through, about 3 minutes.
2. Using a fork, scrape spaghetti squash into a medium bowl and microwave until warm, about 3 minutes. Warm wraps in microwave for 30 to 45 seconds.
3. Place one-fourth of squash down center of each wrap. Top with pork-vegetable mixture, wrap and serve with lime wedges and sour cream, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 423, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 75, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 42, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 32, sodium (mg): 763, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.