Servings: 8 Yield: 8 slices Prep 15 mins Cook 4 mins Bake 500°F 20 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves chopped garlic
- 1/2 bunch broccoli rabe, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 sweet red pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound pizza dough, at room temperature, or one batch Basic Pizza Dough (find the recipe on familycircle.com)
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 pound smoked mozzarella, shredded
1. Heat oven to 500 degrees F. Coat a 14-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in garlic, broccoli rabe, red pepper, onion, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough into a 14-inch circle. Gently roll up onto a lightly floured rolling pin and unroll onto prepared pizza pan.
4. Spread sauce over dough to within 1/2 inch of edge. Sprinkle 1-1/2 cups of cheese over sauce. Evenly spoon the vegetables over cheese. Scatter the remaining cheese over vegetables. Bake at 500 degrees F for 18 to 20 minutes or until nicely browned on bottom.
5. Cool slightly and cut into 8 slices; serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 275, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 22, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 31, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 12, sodium (mg): 644, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.