Servings: 12 Prep 25 mins Bake 425°F 15 mins
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds whole-wheat bread or pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 5 plums, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (2 oz.)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F. Split dough in half. On a floured surface, roll each half into a ten-inch square. Place each on a greased baking sheet. Build up sides slightly. Prick dough with a fork. Brush with half of the oil.
2. Bake for 12 minutes, or until lightly browned. Brush again with remaining oil. Arrange plum slices on dough and sprinkle with feta. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes more, or until heated through. Cut each pizza into 6 slices.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 146, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 6, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 21, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 3, pro. (g): 6, vit. A (IU): 97, vit. C (mg): 2, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 4, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 280, Potassium (mg): 47, calcium (mg): 30, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.