1. Preheat broiler. Line 2 cookie sheets with aluminum foil; set aside.
2. Cut the sliced cheese into 3/4-inch tapered strips.
3. Slice off the rounded ends of the bread. Cut the bread in half lengthwise. Cut each half crosswise into 4 pieces. Place the bread, cut side up, on the prepared cookie sheets. Toast the bread slices slightly, 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Spread some of the pizza sauce on top of the toasted bread to cover. Arrange the cheese slices, overlapping slightly, on top of the sauce to look like the bandages. Add 2 olive slices for the eyes. Place another slice of cheese over the olives to cover slightly.
5. Working with one pan at a time, broil the pizzas until the cheese is slightly melted, 1 to 2 minutes longer. Makes 8 pizzas.