Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Bake 350°F 17 mins
- 4 omega-3-enriched 10-inch whole-wheat tortillas (such as Mission Life Balance)
- 1 cup mild salsa
- 1/2 of a small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/3 cups reduced-fat shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- 4 tablespoons guacamole
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place tortillas on work surface and spread each with 1/4 cup salsa. Divide onion among tortillas and sprinkle each with 1/3 cup cheese.
2. Place tortillas on baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 17 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortillas are crisp. Remove from oven and top each with 1 tablespoon guacamole. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 301, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 30, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 28, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 17, sodium (mg): 941, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.