1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly coat a 10-inch deep dish pizza pan with olive oil.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Crumble in the ground beef and sausage; season with the Italian seasoning and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Set aside.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to form a circle slightly larger than the pan. Place dough in prepared pan, pressing excess dough to the sides.
4. Layer 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, reserved meat mixture, pepper and sauce onto dough. Bake at 450 degrees F for 15 minutes. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Bake an additional 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
5. Use a sharp knife to cut into 8 slices, then remove with pie server or spatula.