Servings: 12 Yield: two 9-inch pizzas (12 slices) Prep 10 mins Bake 450°F 15 mins
- 1 package (24 ounces; two in package) gluten-free pizza crusts (such as Whole Foods)
- 1 cup jarred tomato salsa
- 1 1/4 cups reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/3 cups black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small sweet red pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves for garnish (optional)
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place crusts on baking sheet. Spread each crust with 1/2 cup salsa, 1/2 cup of the cheese and 2/3 cup beans. Divide red pepper strips and scallions over pizzas. Top each with 2 tablespoons cheese.
3. Bake at 450 degrees F in lower third of oven for 13 to 15 minutes until cheese is melted. Remove from oven; garnish with cilantro, if desired. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 190, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 13, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 31, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 9, sodium (mg): 508, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.