1. Heat oven to 500 degrees F. Coat a 14-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a medium-size nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Gradually add spinach and cook until wilted, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough into a 14-inch circle. Gently roll up onto a lightly floured rolling pin and unroll onto prepared pizza pan.
4. In a medium-size bowl, mix together mozzarella, provolone and Asiago cheeses. Sprinkle half of the cheese mixture over the dough. Evenly spoon the spinach over the cheese. Drizzle any oil and garlic from the skillet over the spinach. Sprinkle the remaining cheese mixture over the spinach. Dollop tablespoons of the ricotta cheese over top. Drizzle remaining tablespoon olive oil over the pizza. Bake at 500 degrees F for 14 to 15 minutes or until nicely browned on bottom. Remove from oven.
5. To serve, scatter pine nuts over the top and cut into 8 slices.