Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Bake 425°F 16 mins
- 1/2 pound frozen whole wheat bread dough, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken (about 1 breast)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Heat oven to 425 degree F. Divide dough into 4 pieces. On a floured surface, pat or roll each piece to a 4-inch circle. Place on a greased baking sheet. Poke each piece all over with a fork, brush with oil, and bake for 8 minutes.
2. Spread hot crusts with barbecue sauce and top with chicken, chopped pepper, and cheese. Bake another 8 minutes, or until golden.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 219, Fat, total (g): 5, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 32, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 14, sodium (mg): 509, calcium (mg): 56, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.