Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Cook 12 mins
- 1 box (12oz) tricolor fusilli (such as De Cecco) 1 pint cherry
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup baby bocconcini
- 2 ounces turkey pepperoni (such as Boar's Head), cut into strips
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add fusilli; cook 12 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water until cool. Toss pasta in a bowl with tomatoes, bocconcini and pepperoni.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Pour over pasta and mix well. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 294, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 27, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 34, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 12, sodium (mg): 350, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.