Two different kinds of sandwich cookies make up the crust for this delectable creamy chocolate dessert recipe.
1. Set aside 1 tablespoon of ground chocolate cookies for garnish. Stir together remaining ground cookies and butter in a bowl until combined. Press the mixture evenly over the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate. Arrange oval cookies around the edge of pie plate, alternating with vanilla and chocolate facing out.Filling:
2. In a small glass measuring cup, sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup of the cream and let stand 5 minutes to soften.
3. Combine cream cheese, white chocolate and gelatin mixture in small saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat for 6 minutes, stirring constantly, until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Pour into large bowl; place over ice bath. Stir until thickened and cooled.
4. Whip remaining 1 cup heavy cream in a large bowl until soft peaks form. Fold a third of the whipped cream into the white chocolate mixture until well-combined. Gently fold in the remaining whipped cream until just blended.
5. Spoon mixture into prepared crust and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.Garnish:
6. Before serving mound whipped topping in center of pie. Sprinkle with berries and reserved cookie crumbs.