Servings: 8 Prep 20 mins Cook 2 mins Chill 3 hrs
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 purchased graham cracker crust (9 ounces)
- Additional berries for garnish, optional
1. Mash 2 cups of the raspberries in a medium saucepan. Place over medium-high heat. Add granulated sugar, cornstarch and 1/4 cup water. Bring to a boil, stirring, constantly. Cook, stirring for 2 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
2. In large bowl, beat cream cheese, whipped topping and confectioners sugar until smooth.
3. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over bottom of prepared crust. Arrange remaining raspberries around edge of crust. Spoon cooled raspberry sauce over the top. Garnish with additional berries, if desired. Refrigerate 3 hours.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 412, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 31, sat. fat (g): 9, carb. (g): 59, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 267, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.