1. Microwave the 1 pound sweet potatoes and 1 pound russet potatoes at 100 per cent power 8 minutes. Turn potatoes over and rotate. Microwave 8 minutes more. Wrap in foil.
2. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Peel and chop remaining small sweet potato. Remove kernels from ear of corn (you should have about 3/4 cup); discard cob.
3. In large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat. Add chopped sweet potato; saute 2 minutes. Add corn, red pepper, celery, onion and garlic; saute 3 minutes. Add ground turkey. Cook, breaking up clumps, until no longer pink, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle with flour, 1 teaspoon salt, thyme and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; stir to blend. Gradually add 1 cup of broth; cook until thickened, about 2 minutes. Stir in parsley.
4. Spoon turkey mixture into 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Unwrap baked sweet and russet potatoes; peel. Place potatoes in large bowl. With potato masher, mash potatoes with remaining broth, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper until smooth and blended. Mound potato mixture over turkey mixture, spreading to edge of dish. Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter; brush over potato topping.
5. Bake in 375 degree F oven until filling is bubbly and potato topping is slightly browned, 30 to 35 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Makes 8 servings.