Makes: 10 servings at 74o each. Prep: 15 minutes. Bake: at 375 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes.
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees . Coat a 10-inch pie dish with nonstick cooking spray.Filling:
2. In large bowl, gently stir together the peaches, blueberries, sugar, flour, orange rind, cinnamon and vanilla extract until the fruit is evenly coated.Crust:
3. In a medium-size bowl, stir together the flour, salt and olive oil. Add the cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, tossing with a fork until the mixture comes together into a ball. Form the dough into a disk. Place between 2 sheets of waxed paper; with a rolling pin, roll into 11-inch round, turning the dough occasionally to get an even thickness. Remove top sheet of waxed paper. Crimp the edge of the crust all around.
4. Spoon the filling into the prepared pie dish. Invert the crust onto your hand; peel off the waxed paper. Invert crust on top of filling so crimped edge is facing up. Brush the crust evenly with the egg wash. With a sharp paring knife, cut a few slits in the crust for steam vents.
5. Bake in 375 degrees oven until the crust is browned and filling is bubbly, 45 to 50 minutes. Transfer the pie to a wire rack; let cool completely.