Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Chill overnight
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 container (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 ready-to-use vanilla-wafer piecrust (9-inch)
- 1 cup strawberries, washed, hulled and thinly sliced
1. Beat cheese in bowl until smooth. Stir in yogurt, honey and vanilla.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup water in saucepan; let soften 1 minute. Stir over low heat to dissolve gelatin.
3. Stir gelatin mixture and remaining 1/2 cup water into cheese mixture. Spread evenly into prepared crust. Cover; refrigerate overnight. To serve, top pie with strawberries. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 318, Fat, total (g): 21, chol. (mg): 49, carb. (g): 27, pro. (g): 7, sodium (mg): 205, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.