1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Combine flour, ground almonds, sugar and salt in medium-size bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add egg yolk and water; toss with fork until mixture comes together; shape into disk.
3. Press dough over bottom and up sides of 9 x 1-inch fluted tart pan with removable bottom, making dough even with edge of pan. Carefully line pastry with foil; fill foil with pie weights, uncooked rice or beans.
4. Bake in 375 degree F oven 15 minutes. Remove foil with weights; return to oven. Bake 5 minutes or until crust is lightly golden. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove sides of pan. Cool crust completely on wire rack.
5. Prepare pudding mix according to package directions for a pie, substituting sour cream for the milk and adding the almond extract. Spread pudding in bottom of prepared pie shell. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
6. Arrange whole strawberries, stem end down, over pudding.
7. Melt jelly in small saucepan over low heat. Brush carefully over strawberries. Sprinkle toasted almonds over strawberries. Let stand at room temperature up to 2 hours until ready to serve. Makes 8 servings.