1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Hull and halve 1 pint of the strawberries for the filling. Hull and halve the remaining pint of strawberries for the top of the tart.
3. Fit the pie shell into a 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Prick bottom all over with fork. Line with aluminum foil; fill with pie weights or dried beans.
4. Bake the pie shell in preheated 450 degree F oven for 7 minutes. Remove from oven; remove weights and foil from tart shell. Lower the oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
5. Mix together 1 pint of the halved strawberries, rhubarb, sugar and flour. Scrape into tart shell. Place tart pan on baking sheet.
6. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 1 hour 15 minutes or until center of tart begins to bubble. Transfer tart pan to a wire rack to cool.
7. When cooled, arrange the remaining strawberry halves over the top of the tart.
8. Gently melt jelly in small saucepan until liquid consistency. Gently brush over top of tart to glaze. Refrigerate tart for 4 hours. Makes 8 servings.