1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.Crust:
2. In medium-size bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, butter and honey until well blended. Press over bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate.
3. Bake piecrust in 350 degrees F oven until firm and nicely browned, about 8 minutes. Transfer pie plate to wire rack; let cool completely.Filling:
4. In food processor, process together strawberries, yogurt and 1 tablespoon of the sugar until smooth. Leave the mixture in the food processor.
5. In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over the 2 tablespoons water. Let stand until the gelatin is softened, 5 minutes. Heat gently, stirring to dissolve the gelatin. With the food processor running, add the gelatin to the strawberry mixture and process until well blended. Scrape the mixture into medium-size bowl.
6. In clean medium-size bowl, dissolve powdered egg whites in the 1/4 cup water. Beat until foamy. Gradually beat in remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar until stiff, glossy peaks form.
7. Fold egg whites into strawberry mixture. Spoon into cooled pie shell. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight or until firm. Garnish with the strawberries, if desired. Makes 8 servings.