Servings: 12 Prep 10 mins Bake 350°F 55 mins
- 1 piecrust (from a 15-ounce package of refrigerated piecrusts) or 1/2 batch Double Piecrust Recipe, rolled out
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed dark-brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Fit piecrust into a 9-inch pie plate.
2. In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs. Stir in corn syrup, granulated and dark-brown sugar and vanilla until combined. Stir in 1-1/2 cups of the pecans and the chocolate chips. Pour into pie shell and scatter the remaining 1/2 cup pecans over the top.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 55 minutes or until knife inserted between center and rim tests clean. Cool on rack to room temperature. Serve with Brandied Whipped Cream, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 397, Fat, total (g): 21, chol. (mg): 74, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 53, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 111, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.