1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray. With an electric mixer, beat cream to stiff peaks. Refrigerate.
2. Roll out dough between two sheets of waxed paper into as big a circle as possible; remove one of the sheets of waxed paper and invert dough into prepared pie plate. Press dough up sides of dishnot over rimwith lightly floured fingertips. (If dough is sticky and paper difficult to remove, refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes.)
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 18 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven and press down center slightly, if puffed. Cool completely on a wire rack.
4. In a large bowl, blend together the cream cheese and both sugars until smooth. Add peanut butter and vanilla; beat until light colored. Fold in chilled whipped cream until no streaks remain.
5. Spoon peanut butter filling into cooled crust. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Before serving, sprinkle top of pie with crushed peanuts. Melt chocolate chips in glass bowl in microwave on high for 1 minute, stirring halfway through. Drizzle over pie. Slice and serve. Makes 8 servings.