Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Chill 1 hr
- 1 package (12 ounces) dry-pack frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 1 package (4-serving size) instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups thawed frozen nondairy whipped topping
- 1 purchased 9-inch chocolate cookie crumb pie shell
- 9 chocolate wafer cookies, crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- 4 chocolate wafer cookies, halved
1. Puree berries in food processor. Add confectioners sugar, while pulsing to blend. Press through sieve to remove seeds.
2. Place pudding in large bowl. Whisk in milk and 1/2 cup raspberry puree, whisking 2 minutes.
3. Fold in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping and remaining raspberry puree. Pour one-third of mixture into pie shell. Layer with cookie crumbs. Top with remaining filling. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until set. Garnish pie with remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping and the halved chocolate wafers. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 322, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 3, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 51, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 351, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.