Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Cook 5 mins to 6 mins Bake 375°F 45 mins
- 2 ready-to-use rolled-out piecrusts
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour, sifted
- 4 thin slices peeled, cored Granny Smith apples
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Unfold 1 crust; fit into 9-inch pie pan.
2. Mix sugar and flour in bowl. Cook apples and juice in saucepan for 5 to 6 minutes, until apples are tender. Pour into pie. Sprinkle with sugar mixture. Dot with butter.
3. Unfold second crust; make lattice top. Sprinkle with pie spice.
4. Bake in 375 degree F oven 45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Cool on wire rack. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 356, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 12, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 47, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 218, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.