1. Combine flour, yeast, sugar and salt in large bowl. Stir in water and olive oil until mixture comes together.
2. Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface. Knead 10 minutes. Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
3. Combine mozzarella, basil, red and green pepper, corn, salt and pepper in medium-size bowl.
4. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Place oven rack in bottom position. Divide dough into 8 equal pieces. Keeping unused pieces covered, roll each piece into 6-inch round. Sprinkle large baking pan with cornmeal. Arrange rounds on pan.
5. Spread pepper mixture over rounds. Top with tomatoes and Parmesan.
6. Bake in 425 degree F oven on bottom rack for 15 to 20 minutes or until topping is heated through and crust is browned. Makes 8 servings.