Servings: 10 Prep 25 mins Bake 425°F 40 mins
- 1 ready-to-use rolled-out piecrust round
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/4 cups peanuts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Line 9-inch pie plate with crust; crimp edge. Beat eggs, honey, corn syrup, peanut butter, vanilla, ginger and nutmeg in bowl until smooth. Stir in peanuts. Pour into prepared shell.
2. Bake in lower third of 425 degree F oven 10 minutes. Reduce to 375 degrees F. Bake 30 minutes, until set in center; tent with foil for last 10 minutes if browning too quickly. Cool on rack. Prepare cream:
3. Beat peanut butter, honey, cinnamon and 2 tablespoons cream in bowl. Beat in remaining cream at high speed until stiff peaks form. Serve with pie. Makes 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 451, Fat, total (g): 28, chol. (mg): 84, carb. (g): 45, pro. (g): 11, sodium (mg): 312, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.