Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Bake 450°F 9 mins to 11 mins Chill 4 hrs
- 1 refrigerated prepared piecrust (1/2 of 15-ounce package)
- 1 package (8 ounces) 1/3-reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 large oranges
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Bake crust following package directions for a one-crust pie. Cool completely.
2. In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
3. Zest and juice 1 orange. Beat 2/3 cup orange juice and 2 teaspoons zest into cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped topping. Spread mixture into cooled crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
4. Section the remaining orange and garnish pie as desired before serving. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 329, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 20, sat. fat (g): 11, carb. (g): 33, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 275, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.