Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Bake 425°F 15 mins to 20 mins
- 1 19 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 11 ounce can whole-kernel corn with red and green peppers, drained
- 1 16 ounce jar chunky mild salsa
- 1 10 ounce package fajita-style cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 5 10 inches low-fat flour tortillas
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- Fat-free sour cream (optional)
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine black beans, corn, salsa, chicken, and cilantro.
2. Coat the bottom of a baking pan with vegetable cooking spray. Place 1 tortilla in coated pan. Top with 1-1/2 cups of the bean mixture and 1/4 of cheese. Layer 3 more times, finishing with the last tortilla.
3. Bake in the oven 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese melts and filling is hot. Serve with sour cream, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 409, Fat, total (g): 10, carb. (g): 52, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 31, calcium (mg): 438, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.