1. Position shelf in bottom third of oven. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Line 9-inch pie pan with single crust. Cut out leaf shapes from other crust. Line pie shell with foil; fill with dried beans or rice. Place on baking sheet with leaf cutouts.
3. Bake in 400 degree F oven 6 minutes or until light brown. Remove leaves and crust to rack to cool. Remove foil with beans. Leave oven on.
4. Beat eggs and sugar in bowl. Beat in syrup, butter, molasses and salt.
5. Spread walnuts evenly over bottom of piecrust. Pour egg mixture over walnuts.
6. Bake in 400 degree F oven for 10 minutes. Lower oven temperature to 300 degrees F. Bake for 35 minutes or until center is set. Transfer to wire rack to cool. Garnish with pastry leaves.