1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.Crust:
2. In large microwave-safe bowl, microwave butter on 50 percent power to melt, 1 minute. Stir in coconut and crumbs. Press over bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate.
3. Bake crust in 350 degree F oven 10 to 12 minutes, until lightly golden on edges. Transfer plate to wire rack; let cool.Curd:
4. In large microwave-safe bowl, combine butter, sugar, grated citrus rinds and juices. Cover with plastic wrap, turning back one corner to vent. Microwave on 100 percent power 6 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes, until sugar dissolves and mixture is bubbly.
5. In bowl, slightly whisk eggs to break up. Whisk a little of hot lemon mixture into eggs; scrape into lemon mixture in bowl. Microwave, covered as above, on 100 percent power 2 minutes. Whisk to blend. Microwave, covered, on 100 percent power 1 minute. Whisk until smooth. Place wrap directly onto surface of curd; refrigerate until room temperature, 30 minutes.
6. Fold topping into curd. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate until firm, 2 hours. Garnish with citrus slices, if desired. Makes 8 servings.