Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Chill 40 mins Cool 1 hr
- 1 package (4-serving size) lemon pudding and pie filling
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups thawed frozen reduced-calorie nondairy whipped topping
- 1/2 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 prepared graham-cracker crust
Make It Prepare filling:
1. Beat together the pudding mix, sugar, 1/4 cup of the water and the egg in a medium-size saucepan. Mix in the remaining water until well blended.
2. Place saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring, until mixture comes to a full boil.
3. Remove saucepan from heat. Let cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
4. When completely cooled, whisk lightly. Then fold in whipped topping and coconut until evenly mixed.
5. Spread the filling in the crumb crust. Refrigerate until set, about 40 minutes. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 278, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 27, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 44, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 307, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.