This low-calorie tart features a low-fat cookie crust, creamy lemon filling, and fresh blueberries. To turn it into a 4th of July dessert, top it with strawberries and blueberries.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 11 x 7 x 1-inch rectangular tart pan with removable bottom with nonstick cooking spray (see Note).
2. Break apart cookies; place in food processor. Add cornmeal. Process until cookies are finely crushed. Add egg; process until crumbs stick together.
3. Between 2 sheets of plastic wrap, roll dough into 12 x 8-inch rectangle. Press into tart pan.
4. Bake crust in 350 degree F oven until lightly browned around edge, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer pan to rack; let cool.
5. With sharp knife, release the edge of crust from pan. Remove side. Transfer tart to serving platter (you may leave pan bottom in place).
6. In small bowl, stir together topping and curd. In small saucepan, heat grape jelly until melted. Remove from heat. Add blueberries to jelly.
7. With metal spatula, spread lemon filling over crust. Top with berries. Serve immediately, or refrigerate, loosely covered, for up to 2 hours. Makes 10 servings.