1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Unfold 1 pastry round. Fit into 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
2. Bake shell in 400 degree F oven 5 minutes or until set. Remove pan from oven. Leave oven temperature at 400 degrees F.
3. Combine raspberries, blackberries, sugar (amount depending on tartness of berries), cornstarch, ginger and lime zest in large bowl. Spoon berry filling into tart shell.
4. Unfold remaining piecrust. Trim to 8-inch round; reserve scraps for another use. Sprinkle pastry round evenly with almonds; press almonds into dough. Cut round into V-shape strips; position over berry filling.
5. Bake in 400 degree F oven for 30 minutes or until the filling is bubbly and pastry is golden brown. Remove pan to a wire rack to cool. Makes 10 servings.