Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Chill 4 hrs
- 1 package (8 ounces) nonfat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice (about 3 limes)
- sugar substitute (follow package directions to use product amount equivalent to 1/4 cup sugar)
- 1 container (8 ounces) reduced-fat frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker piecrust (6 ounces)
- 8 thin lime slices, for garnish (optional)
1. Beat together cream cheese, lime rind, lime juice and sugar substitute with electric mixer on medium speed in large bowl until fluffy, 3 to 4 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon evenly into prepared graham cracker piecrust.
2. Chill 4 hours or until the filling is firm. Garnish with the lime slices if desired.