Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Bake 350°F 40 mins
- 1 16 ounce container part-skim-milk ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup mini semisweet chocolate morsels OR: chopped pistachios
- 1 prepared pie shell, thawed
- Whipped cream and chopped pistachios (optional)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Beat ricotta, sugar, flour, eggs, rind, vanilla until smooth. Stir in chocolate; scrape into pie shell.
3. Bake in 350 degree F oven 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on rack. Chill. Serve cold. Garnish with whipped cream and chopped pistachios if you wish. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 192, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 71, carb. (g): 22, pro. (g): 9, sodium (mg): 97, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.