Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Bake 375°F 25 mins
- 1 3/4 pounds McIntosh apples, peeled, cored, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup quick-cook oatmeal
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat eight 6-ounce ramekins with nonstick vegetable-oil cooking spray.
2. Toss sliced apples with lemon juice. Divide apples among ramekins.
3. Combine brown sugar, flour, oatmeal, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt in medium-size bowl until butter is evenly distributed. Spoon over apples, scant 1/3 cup per ramekin. Place ramekins on baking sheet.
4. Bake in 375 degree F oven 25 minutes or until lightly browned and crispy. Serve warm or at room temperature. Makes 8 crisps.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 294, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 31, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 47, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 47, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.