Servings: 12 Prep 15 mins Chill 2 hrs
- 28 chocolate sandwich cookies (2 sleeves)
- 2 - 3 tablespoons plus 1 cup milk
- 1 box (3 ounces) instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1/4 cup creme de menthe liqueur OR peppermint schnapps
- 2 cups frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
1. Process 20 cookies in food processor or blender until finely crushed. Add 2 to 3 tablespoons milk; process until crumbs begin to hold together. Press into 9-inch pie dish.
2. With hand mixer, beat instant pudding and pie filling, 1 cup milk and creme de menthe (see Note) in bowl until thickened and smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Chop remaining 8 sandwich cookies; fold into pudding mixture.
3. Spoon filling into crust, swirling top decoratively. Refrigerate 2 hours or as long as overnight.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 223, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 3, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 32, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 302, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.