1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Stir together crackers, melted butter and honey in a bowl. Press crumb mixture evenly over bottom and sides of 10-inch round pie pan.
2. Bake crust in 425 degrees F oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until slightly golden around edges. Remove pan to wire rack to cool.
3. Mix sugar and cornstarch in saucepan. Stir in coconut water and coconut. Cook over medium heat until thickened and bubbly, 8 minutes. Add extract. Let cool to room temperature, about 15 minutes.
4. Once cooled, fold in whipped topping. Spread filling evenly in prepared pie shell. Freeze for 4 hours or until solid.To serve:
5. If frozen solid, let stand at room temperature to soften, 1 hour. Garnish with grated lime rind.