1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove 1 cookie and coarsely crush. Set aside for garnish. Place remaining cookies in a food processor and pulse to make fine crumbs. Reserve 1/2 cup for filling. In a medium-size bowl, combine remaining crumbs and sugar. Stir in the melted butter until well combined. Spread mixture over the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes. Cool completely.Filling:
2. In large bowl, stir together ricotta cheese and granulated sugar. Set aside 1/4 cup of the chopped pineapple for garnish. Stir remaining pineapple into cheese mixture.
3. In medium-size bowl, beat together cream and confectioners sugar until stiff. Add to pineapple mixture and gently fold until just combined. Fold 1/2 cup reserved cookie crumbs into pineapple mixture. Gently scrape into pie shell, mounding the filling.
4. To garnish, sprinkle reserved pineapple and coarsely crushed cookie over filling. Freeze 6 hours or overnight.
5. To serve, remove pie from freezer and place in refrigerator 15 to 20 minutes for easy cutting.